Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Chrostmas Eve was pretty cool. That's when my family actually does stuff. Went to my cousin's house way out on the boondocks and was forced to hang with the family. I don't completely dislike these people but most of them are pretty terrible. No one is around the same age as me so I either have to watch the children or talk about old people crap. Some are surprisingly cool though. Me and my most redneckest cousin discussed if fishing with gummi worms would work and what the biggest food you can sneak into a movie theater. He knew someone who got a whole pizza in. What the fuck. I got some beef jerky and money from my secret santa and my part of the family went home. We opened our presents and ate some beef stew. Then we played with my niece, She is the cutest person ever.

Christmas sucked though. I usually wouldn't mind because Christmas day has never been Christmas for my family. I'm disappointed because on September 25th my friend and I got fortune cookies that said "Three months from today something good will happen to you." or something to that effect. Anyway that good day just happened to fall on Christmas. But nothing good happened. I sat on the couch and watched MST3K and fell asleep several times. Also my brother watched the Doctor Who Christmas special without me so I'll have to watch it alone whenever it finishes downloading. Also I totally know what I'm going to be for Halloween. I'm going to get a gorilla suit and a diving helmet thing and be the Robot Monster from Robot Monster.

Also it snowed on Christmas which hasn't happened here since 1993. That would be cooler if I had actually went outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment