Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I fucked up a project pretty bad last night. It's a computer science project. It's supposed to play a game of hearts and output blah blah blah whatever. Mine only outputs bullshit and gives you negative points for no reason. I was pretty stressedpissed about this last night when I turned it in fifteen minutes before it was due.

So anyway I go to class and have everything printed off and everyone else was like "mine was not right I did a bad job on this" except the guys I usually talk to because they're fucking smarter than me. So the professor was like "oh no You can not it? Well I will give you till thursday midnight to turn it in again" and I was like "allllllllright."

So my day is going pretty well except that means I have to look at this shitty program again. Fuck.

Spring break is next week and that is fun times I guess. I have nothing planned though. Actually no. Monday I have a dentist and an orthodontist appointment planned.

oh and I'm going to the zoo with my friends on tuesday or wednesday or someday.

I wish my life were more interesting so that whenever I started writing something here I wouldn't realize how very little I actually do.

Well, I'm just gonna take off my pants and read comic books until I drift into nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment