Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Got my wisdom teeth taken out today! Woo! So fun. It's actually not that bad. I'm like Batman at dealing with pain or something so it doesn't really hurt. Maybe because of the drugs though. I'm pissed because I was hoping for OxyContin but I got the Wal-Mart version of Valium. The dentists were pretty cool guys. They're the only people I've met who have recognized my Big Lebowski shirt. Then they turned on some Led Zeppelin and I went out. I need to find some plastic spoons so I can eat. I can't stand these metal ones.

Yesterday was a cool day too. I rented Beatles Rock Band and then like nine hours later I had every song 5 starred on hard. I also watched two episodes of House in those nine hours. I've decided to go through and watch every episode of House since I've only seen a couple of episodes before. I'm getting lightheaded. Gonna go watch more House. Fall Break rocks.

Over the past few weeks I have been eating Cheez It's and Capri Sun nearly constantly. I went to the dentist and the orthodontist the other day. I still go to the same pediatric dentist I've always gone to. They told me that that was my thirty sixth visit. I felt pretty out of place there. All the kids were playing Sonic and I was sitting down listening to Wu-Tang Clan on my iPod. I can't play Sonic the Hedgehog 2 anymore because of that dentist. The sound effects, especially in that second zone, remind me too much of dentistry. Also I've been hanging out with my friends more recently because we're all heading off to college soon. Even though absolutely no one I know is going out of state. The farthest anyone from my class is going is three hours. I'm gonna be like thirty minutes from my friends, tops. Anyway we've been trying to plan cool shit but cool shit never really goes down because we suck at planning it. Like we've been talking about going to Laser Quest for like a month now but we still haven't done that. We end up at someone's house trying to find a movie to watch. Last time we watched Wonder Woman and How High. Wonder Woman because that movie is fucking great and How High because I wanted some Method Man. I don't think these are the times we'll look back on. I've gone to the same school my entire life, which I've no doubt mentioned before. So I've basically had the same friends since kindergarten. But now for the first time in my life I have friends who do not and have never attended Nashville Christian School. This is super exciting for me. Which is also super pathetic. I feel like I have more to say but I really don't. I forgot how much I loved this stream of consciousness blog writing business.

No comments:

Post a Comment