Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I have an idea for a movie. It's probably the best movie ever. I saw a commercial for G-Force and realized that the animals in talking animal movies are always ignorant and incompetent. But that's not how it would work if humans could talk to animals. We could educate them and set up animal schools. This is where my movie exists. The animals are being educated and becoming members of human society. The movie is a civil rights struggle showing the challenges that these animals face in integrating with society. With like humans being all pissed because "They're animals they don't deserve our right!" Then the animals like join the baseball team or something. I haven't actually thought about it that much, oh well.

I've also been thinking about writing movie reviews. Then I realized that no one but me would care. I hardly ever see movies in theaters so they would all be old. I also can't express it when I actually like movies. So it would just be ranting about how much I hate shit like Man of the year. Man of the Year was a godawful movie by the way. I fucking hate that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment