Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Thanksgiving was fun times for me. My friend invited me to her family's thanksgiving because she has an awesome family and wanted to rub how great they are in my face or something.So around one yesterday my friends picked me up and we went to her aunt's house. These people are the best cooks ever. They had a smoked turkey which was incredible. They are also incredibly nice. I felt more welcomed there than with my own family. Also they love to drink at family gatherings. It was the best thanksgiving meal I've ever had.

So then it was like eight and we needed something to do. We went to IHOP because one of our friends works there.We stayed there until closing and all we had was coffee. It was pretty dead there. So then we went to my friends house and watched Fight Club and a bunch of random shit on TV. Then we got the bright idea to go check out Black Friday. No real point in mind.

We got to Best Buy at like 30 and the sale was supposed to start at 4:00. The line was fucking huge. We chose Best Buy because Target had a line around the corner. There were guys who had been sitting there since 8:00. So while waiting in line we were laughing at all the people who were waiting in line. Well these guys in front of us were actually really cool. So we talked to them. I spent over half an hour talking to them about comic books because they saw my Justice League t-shirt. Seriously it was pretty cool. These guys were serious nerds but they kinda had country accents which made it all the better. So once inside we kinda split up to look around because at this point we cannot just watch Black Friday, we must participate. So my friends went looking for TVs and our new friends and I went looking for DVDs. I got the first three seasons of Mad Men and the first season of Heroes for fifty dollars. My new friends had two baskets full of DVDs. They had season 1-9 of Smallville for ten dollars a piece and they had all of them. So we went our separate ways, names were exchanged, facebook friend requests were requested and our new friends began check out. The my rich ass friend who has an awesome family decided that she wanted to buy presents for me and her boyfriend. So I got Kirby's Epic Yarn as a gift.

Then we went to Cracker Barrel and realized we required naps. Except I had coffee again so I'm really awake now. But yeah. That's what happened with m thanksgiving. Probably gonna do more later on today after naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment