Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I am now having an AMAZING day. I was working on my computer working on my boring whatevers until my mom came in with this big package and I was all "what the business is this? I didn't order anything" and I thought my mom was tricking me or something and there would be popcorn or something stupid in the thing but then I opened it and it was not popcorn. It was Coraline Nike Dunks. From that contest on the website. I didn't even know it was coming. But I won a pair. I now have awesome Coraline Nike Dunks.

I spent all day singing With Out me by Eminem because I couldn't get it out of my head. Four of my teachers were gone because of various field trips. Actually only two were gone but one of them teaches three of my classes.

School has been crazy for the past few days because of everyone's field trips and shit. Today during journalism we went through the halls knocking on everyone's doors. One guy ripped his shirt apart and started screaming. It was ridiculous. We also started some sort of rebellion during lunch. We're not supposed to eat outside of the lunchroom but we ate outside. Very few teachers actually cared though. Then study hall had drag queens.
__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment