Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So I'm back in the Boro and classes started today. Yesterday was my birthday Nothing happened though. My dad was like "happy birthday son. I am proud of you." and then handed me a 100 dollar bill. My dad is actually pretty great. He wears cowboys hats all the time and he's really grumpy and old and he yells at the TV is such a beautiful way it's almost an artform.

So I'm pretty bad at the social interaction deal. I can't make normal conversation. Everyone thinks that I'm hilarious but that's because I only ever talk when I have something funny to say. So I feel shitty about being by myself in my apartment watching TV all the time. But I also love watching TV all the time so yeah. I'm already 19 movies in on my resolution.

In my sociology class we have to so some stupid outside of class project blah de blah whatever. One of the options is to sociologically analyze 5 different channels for their ads or something like that. I was excited because I pretty much already do that. People who watch Judge Joe Brown love to go to school in their pajamas and also they have heart problems.

I barely slept last night because my sleep schedule gets fucked all over whenever I have long periods of time with nothing to do. So I've been up all night doing whatever and then I'd sleep until the very late afternoon. Yesterday I was still awake at around 8 or 9 or something in the morning and I was watching this Star Trek TNG marathon on ssyfy and my mom made me a plate of bacon. So there I was nodding off on the couch with a plate full of bacon in my hand watching Star Trek. That moment defines my winter break fairly well.

So my mom bought me a little cheescake for my birthday adn I'm pissed because I left it at home. This morning I ate pizza rolls for breakfast because I forgot my eggs too.

It's really fucking cold here. There is snow on the ground and it has been there for a few days. That has never happened here in my life. Usually we get a half a day of snow and it's gone by dinner. But nooo. Not now. And it's weird because for all those years everything seemed to shut down because of the snow but now we just have to deal with it. I do like walking in the snow though. It was actually kind of nice but only because I had like six layers on. I need some new shoes and new coats though. I have this heated blanket now and it is the bomb man. This thing is so warm. Damn.

I have my own Netflix now so that's how I waste all my time. It makes up for the 20 channels of cable I get in my apartment. Although it sucks because the other day I found out that Boy Meets World does reruns still but now I don't have that channel.

So now I have nothing left to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment