Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm trying to waste time. That is why I'm trying to put something here. I've got a bunch of math shit to do. We have group presentations. Group presentations in a precalculus class. What the hell man? So my group is pretty chill. I like them but we're probably not going to have a good thing. We haven't really talked to each other. We essentially just split it up so we wouldn't have to even make an effort to see each other. I'm fine with this. So I'm going to make my little three minute speech about fractals and snowflakes and call it a day. But that's not all for precal. We also have a take home test. It's only five questions but they are verifying trig identities so they will take a lot of time. I haven't even started yet. Every other class is babies. Just got to study for finals. Psychology and history aren't even cumulative. I have like two chapters to read for each of those and I'm set. Finals start Friday and for me they end late on Wednesday. I just want to fight people. That or sleep and read comic books.

Also it's cold. Fuck this cold. I'm unprepared for this cold. I walk to and fro from school and it's freezing. And windy. The wind blows all this cold up into my face. It's bullshit. It snowed for like twenty minutes on Monday. None of it stuck of course but it was cool to see. Maybe we'll actually get real snow this year. No wait. Fuck that though. I don't want to have to walk in the snow. Snow when finals are done. You hear me WeatherMan! You better not let it snow before the 15th. I will fucking cut you bro. fucking trigonometry. I really hate your ass

No comments:

Post a Comment