Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tomorrow is my first day of classes. Today was convocation. Which was pretty boring. There was a picnic afterwords which was not as bad. Except the school is gigantic and there are like 2,000 freshman so the line was ridiculously long. I also don't know anybody here so I kinda just have to follow people around and hope they talk to me. There were two fairly cool guys that I ate with. It was weird because they were already friends I guess and I was just hanging around being odd. It was the first time I had ever been offered a cigarette though. I turned it down but the thought is nice. I'm pretty sure I'll never see them again. University is fun.

Rud if that actually happens it will complete my life.

Anyway first day of class was today. Everything went pretty smoothly. My first class was psychology which doesn't seem like it will be too bad. The teacher is pretty bland but I think the material will be really interesting. next was history. I was pretty unsure about the class until the professor walked in. He was really twitchy and he seemed nervous. But he was really funny. He said we should at least pretend that he's funny because he will be telling corny jokes all semester. If we don't laugh he may go aggro on us. except he's actually funny so there's no problem. After history there's a huge break so I got to go home and eat bagel bites and watch How I Met You Mother. Math will probably end up being my busiest class. The math professor is cool too. He told us about himself, he loves math and just got his masters and over the summer he was homeless and also he's a professional snowboarder. But he's never sky-dived. And depending on your definition of cowboy he's a cowboy. So yeah. Then I came home and took off my pants. I'm actually surprised by how many people were there. And I really shouldn't have since there are like 22,000 students but there was so many people just walking around. I'm walking to and from school since my apartment is pretty close. According to my Pokewalker I took 8231 steps today. Now I'm watching Cheers. I love this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment