Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm so fucking awkward. Today was my niece's birthday party. She's three now. She's cool so I don't have a problem with her. Her favorite is Little Bear which was my favorite. Anyways all the old people who suck are at the party and they're all talking and boring. I felt really out of place since my brother is at Lebowskifest and I don't like talking to anyone there. For some reason they started talking about dying peacefully in their sleep and that was the best way to go. I quietly mention that my ideal death is the get mauled by a tiger that just fell out of an airplane. No one thinks that's funny. What the fuck. I hate shopping for presents. I got her Candy Land because Candy Land in the shit. that's another thing that bothered me about the party, I couldn't accurately describe Candy Land as the shit because they would get mad at me saying shit. I'm pretty sure they think I'm autistic or a retard. I was trying to watch Yo Gabba Gabba and watching Yo Gabba Gabba is not a crime. I'm been watching a lot of Firefly and Gun Frontier so awkward comboy-speak randomly appears in my speech. I feel weird walking down toy aisles. 4444 Like the kids are judging me. I'm not retarded I just want to see some G.I. Joes. The cake smelled funny. It tasted good but it smelled funny. I don't know what to say now. ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment