Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Man I love Laverne & Shirley. It's one of many weird shows that I grew up loving because I watched a lot of Nick at Nite when I was a kid. So most of the time if I mention an older show my friends have no idea what I'm talking about. They don't even know what Matlock is. I'm like it's all Andy Griffith and solving cases and courtrooms and they're all like I know of Andy Griffith but I've never really watched that show. So my days have been pretty messed up since Christmas. That MST3K marathon has been fairly ongoing and every night I watch Conan and The Wonder Years and Doogie Howser M.D. and Happy Days and Laverne & Shirley. So I fall asleep around 5 am and wake up at 3 in the afternoon.Also the Wonder Years is another show that no one I know had actually heard of. Those guys suck. And since I can control when the movies begin and end I'm going to watch some more MST3K and play Professor Layton until dream time.

I don't like new year resolutions. I never stick to them and no one else does either. But there is one I'm going to try to do again. Three or four years ago my brother decided to watch 50 that he'd never seen before as his resolution. I stole that idea.

The first time I didn't follow through but I'm trying again this year. There are a lot of movies that I'm embarrassed about admitting that I haven't seen. This year 'm going to try to remedy that. Today I watched Die Hard, Die Hard 2: Die Harder, and The Man from Earth. Thanks, Netflix.

So anyway my attempt to better myself this year involves sitting around and watching a bunch of movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment