Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Today was a fun day. I went to lunch to eat mexican food with a couple of friends from high school. It's really great to see them so I can gloat about how my apartment has three ceiling fans and my school keeps livestock on campus. Most of them are going to the same college so I feel out of place with no one from school going to school with me. No one I know went too far from home so I get to see them pretty regularly. Then a few of us went to Vanderbilt to see my friend's dorm but he didn't have his keys so I only got to see the outside of the resident halls. My friends all go to private colleges so I feel bad because their campuses are so pretty. Then we went to the comic book store. I really wanted to get something but I had limited funds but my friend has been reading through The Invisibles so he bought a few volumes af that. He let me borrow the first two since he already read them. Then we went to Belmont with my best couple friends. She had to meet up with some people for a project. That's when I met this huge asshole named Fred. Everyone hates Fred. He was loud and obnoxious. He thought he was smart but he wasn't. I was being a complete dick to him but he somehow took my dickish comments as praise for his brilliant film ideas. His ideas were retarded and lacked any basis in what they were trying to convey. Luckily the one who brought me there made up for it by promising a delicious dinner. Later on she made these delicious bowls of shrimp, bacon, and grits. It was amazing. The shrimp had this delicious cajun sauce business. For desert we went to this ice cream place where you get to get your ice cream and they have all these toppings. Golden Grahams in ice cream is absolutely wonderful. Then we drove around and talked about comics and random bullshit until 3:29 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment