Tuesday, May 24, 2011

School started today. Just went through and got a little information on all my classes. First period is speech and it seems like it's going to be hard. A lot of out of class stuff. Second period is Economics. Easy class since the teacher is easy and knew to the subject. Then statistics, another easy teacher and easy material. Fourth period is my favorite, I got forensics. It's going to be a lot of hands on stuff. She said "I don't think you can learn about blood splatter by seeing picture in a book. If you want to learn about blood splatter you are going to have to see some blood splatter." I assume this class will really help with my future ambitions of serial killing. /College prep junk next. Then super hard english. Teachers a bro though so it won't be too incredibly bad. bible and study hall are my last two periods. The only class I'm really psyched for forensics. It's gonna be a fun year.

I saw Plan 9 From Outer Space last Thursday. Rifftrax (the guys who used to do Mystery Science Theater) did this live thing where they made fun of the movie and it was live and it was awesome. It's probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen. They did it so that they were live broadcasting the entire thing in like 400 theaters in the country. For some reason they chose a theater really close to me to broadcast from. So I was in the same theater as the guys. It was so cool. Jonathon Coulton was also there. He sang and stuff.

Not much else has come up. The first full week of school went alright. Watched I Love You, Man on saturday. That's a funny movie. District 9 was good. Not as incredible as I was lead to believe. Seven people walked out before it even finished. What is up with that? Most left before the plot kicked in. Idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment