Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So that project. I just turned in the revised version. I don't know what it is about that program but I could not get it right. So I just said fuck it and pretended to flip my coffee table over.

I feel pretty bummed about this but even if I fail I'll have about an 80 on my OLA grade. If I actually get on top of the rest of the OLA assignments then I could bring that grade up.

So today I was sitting in the dark reading comics books, it was like three in the afternoon by the way, and my friend called and asked about doing stuff over spring break. That's when I realized that I was looking forward to having a week off so I could sit in the dark and read comics. I might have a problem. Also, I was reading Annihilation: Nova if you were interested. I know I would be.

Tomorrow Is kind of a dumb day. I have three classes. The first two are gonna be normal, except it's the day before spring break so no one will pay attention and everyone will forget everything. Then I have a calculus quiz. A one question calculus quiz. It's dumb because I have to walk back to school, take a five minute quiz, and walk back.

Also I a realizing that there is a bunch of stuff I need to do around here before I leave tomorrow.

oh hey my school is also getting pretty shitty or something. There have been two or three more shooting near campus and also two nights ago a girl got stabbed to death at her apartment. I'm suddenly missing the sexual assault alerts I'd get all the time last semester.

I'm hungry but I don't want to eat because it's 11:05 and I'd like to go to sleep soon. Earlier I made pizza rolls in m oven and the smoke alarm went off. Scared me half to death. I panic and ripped them off the wall and wrapped them in a blanket. Also, I have three smoke alarms that are really close to each other. Two are on one side of the wall about a foot apart and the third is on the other side. They're at the top of a doorway. It seems somehow flawed to arrange them like that. I also have three ceiling fans in my little apartment. I don't know why but it's pretty cool and I brag about it a lot because I brag about stupid shit all the time because I am madly in love with myself.

I'm scared of barbers. I don't know if I've mentioned it before but I am. I hate going to get my hair cut because I have to talk to a fucking barber. I guess it's like how most people feel when they go to the dentist. Only stupider. Scared might not be the right word. I just don't like having to sit there and make small talk. Also they ask "How do you want your hair cut" and I've never been able to answer that. I want it shorter than it is now but I would like for it to continue to exist. A lot of it is because the school I went to from kindergarten to senior year made us keep it short and it couldn't cover our ears or touch our collars or go below the eyebrows. So now I have no such rule and it's just wild and shitty but kinda pretty sometimes. Also I had this insane barber as a kid. His name was Jessie or something and he had cut my hair and my brother's hair and my dad's hair. By the time he got to me he was really old. He was really shaky and he couldn't see well and also he smoked all the time. So little kid Hoogie is sitting there forced to get his hair cut because of school and this crypt keeper is holding sharp knives and a cigarette while shaking like a shaky thing. He's probably dead now or something so I don't have to worry about that anymore. So now I really need a haircut because I'm tired of it being in my way all the time but I've been putting off this hair cut for like a month.

I think I'm going to eat a toaster strudel and try to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment