Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Summer seemed a lot longer a few weeks ago. Gotta go back Thursday. Hadn't started on summer homework stuff until this morning. Still got a few hours of work to do though. I read The Road and Dune. Ok, I listened to The Road on audiobook and skimmed through bits of Dune and then read a summary. Whatever. Last week I had to present at "Freshman Orientation" which is unnecessary bullshit. High school is like the same thing as middle school and I made sure these kids knew that. I had to explain schedules to them and show them how to organize their lockers. After two groups went through my session I just gave up and talked about random stuff with them. It didn't matter. It's weird that I'm a senior this year. At least that's what all of my friends are saying. I don't really get the difference. It's just another year for now. I need to start thinking about college and real life and all that but I have no motivation. This will be my fourteenth year at that school. Fourteen years. Holy shit.

I got some AXE hair gel samples. I'm not into it. The samples have not sold me on an AXE hair gel purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment