Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So today was not a good day for me. I didn't think it would be but it kinda got out of control. First off the obvious thing, valentine's day. I don't really mind the day or couples celebrating. It bothers me when everyone else complains though. It just makes me fell a little extra lonely.

Secondly is computer science. Last night we had a project due and I didn't finish. I have the code written out and it compiles and it works logically but when I run it I get a segmentation fault. I had to turn it anyway and hope for a 72 or something. We also had a test today that I don't feel so great about. I think I passed but I know it isn't a good grade.

Then the shooting. As in, someone got shot on campus. Someone got shot on campus in a building I had a class in earlier that day. It's put me a little on edge. I'm not like worried or anything but it bothers me. The guy should be fine, he just got shot in the finger. Once they caught the shooter everything continued normally. They didn't even cancel my last class. I found out about it though facebook too. like the school's facebook page showed the alert updates and I kept track there. I was at my apartment having lunch at the time. It's a weird thing to happen though. This school has had stuff like that happen before but it's weird for it to happen today. Also when my mom called to check on me she was just like "well I was just checking to see if you're ok. ok? bye." like no "be careful" or "stay safe" or anything like that.

So after that during calculus a wasp flew in the room and almost landed in my hair and I got really scared.

and also I got a 4/4 on a calculus quiz so that's ok. today still sucked though.

No comments:

Post a Comment