Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Just got back home from my first week at school. It just hit me a little bit in a weird way. I went to the bathroom and as I was peeing I said, "Wow. I haven't peed in my toilet in a week." then I came to a realization, "No. I have ONLY peed in my toilet in the past week." So now I feel weird in my own home. Which isn't completely unusual. Also, yes, I do talk to myself when I pee. Out loud and everything. I feel a little like a hermit at school though. I only know a few people and we haven't really hung out at all. But I still love it there. I suck at making my new place look good though. All my furniture is shit that my parents were too lazy to throw away and one of it matches anything else. But I still love having a place of my own because I'm already used to the privilege of taking off my pants when I get home. I love that.

oh man. Yesterday Cartoon Network had a marathon of Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated. This means yesterday was one of the best days ever. Anyway, the marathon ended before my Scooby-Doo thirst was quenched. So I watched Zombie Island. oh my god that movie is great. Then I watched Witch's Ghost which is alright. One of the Hex Girls is voiced by the same girl who played by the same girl who voiced Gwen in Mission Hill. This is important enough for me to blog about.

So my microwave just broke. It's really devastating. It broke right as I hit start on cooking a Stouffer's meal. Now all I have is frozen spaghetti. I had to call my mom to ask her how to heat up canned chili on a stove. So I'm using a stove for pretty much the first time in my life. But I'm gonna miss that microwave. The one my parents are bringing u this weekend is shitty. It doesn't even have a turntable. Also it scares me and I nicknamed it "The Russian"

No comments:

Post a Comment