Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I want to make blog posts again. I haven't done it in a while. Lately I've realized that people actually like me. It's weird. I knew some people liked me but everyone else thought that I was just weird or something. Now people I barely talk to are calling me the funniest person they've ever met. I noticed this a few weeks ago when I went to a LEAD conference for National Honors Society. So much of that was just ice breakers and talking to people that I've never met before. I talked to one guy for three minutes the first day and two days later he remembered my name and that I was awesome.

Also, the ladies be ALL up ons lately. Apparently I have a fiance now. Or something. She says that we're getting married and then she gave me one of her copies of Garden State. That's a really good movie. I also had several lady fans want to take me to banquet so yeah. I'm sexy.

I don't know who Ray J is but these crazy bitches love him. He's friends with Tom Green according to one episode I saw. I didn't even know that Tom Green still existed. I didn't think he died or anything. Just that he no longer existed.

I love candy. I've been eating handfulls of Nerds for the past few days. This big box thing is the best thing ever. So tasty.

I like starting sentences with "bitch"
Like Kat Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment